- "Visitor" "User", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the individual who logs on to this website and who is compliant to the Company"s terms and conditions.
- "The Company" "ICanDrive" "ICanDrive.ca" "icandrive" "icandrive.ca", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company.
- "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves.
- All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client"s needs in respect of provision of the Company"s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, the prevailing law of Canada.
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Although the contents of this Website are intended to be reliable, current, accurate and complete, icandrive.ca cannot guarantee this information to be reliable, current, accurate or complete. The information and features included in this Site have been compiled from a variety of sources, are for informational purposes only, and are subject to change at any time without notice. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and personal use only. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. This Site and all information it contains are provided "AS IS." By accessing or linking to this Site, you assume the risk that the information on this Site may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or may not meet your needs and requirements.
Most browsers support cookies, allow users to decline certain types of or specific cookies and also allow for the deletion of cookies.
Copyright, Trademarks and License
Icandrive.ca owns the intellectual property rights for all material on icandrive.ca. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the company, its affiliates, partners and others and is protected by law. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, branding, graphics, articles, guides, photographs, images, trademarks, logos, domain name and other forms of intellectual property. Reproduction is strictly prohibited. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may not attempt to access the database, reverse-engineer, or manipulate the website, breach website security or interfere with authentication of the website. You may access icandrive.ca only for your own personal use subject to the restrictions described in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from icandrive.ca
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from icandrive.ca
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from icandrive.ca
- Redistribute content from icandrive.ca
Areas of this website provide an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information. Comments do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of icandrive.ca, its agents, employees and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, icandrive.ca shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on the website.
ICanDrive.ca reserves the right to edit comments for better readability and/or reader comprehension or remove any comments which may be considered offensive, inappropriate or are in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
If you post a comment, you warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post comments on our website and have all necessary permissions to do so;
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any offensive, indecent, defamatory, libelous or otherwise unlawful material, including material which is an invasion of privacy
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or commercial activities.
You hereby grant icandrive.ca a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Linking to our Content
Organizations and individuals may link to our Website without prior written approval, as long as the following conditions are met: The link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site: (d) the link would not make icandrive.ca look unfavorably to ourselves or to our affiliates, partners or employees: (e) the organization or individual does not have any negative records with us: (f) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of icandrive.ca, and (g) the link is in the context of general resource information.
Organizations and individuals may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other title or description on our Website that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party"s site.
No use of icandrive.ca's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without consent.
Without prior written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arise from content on your Website or social media pages.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Third Party and Affiliate Websites
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us, and we will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
These terms and conditions and your use of the icandrive.ca website is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and as such any disputes will be subject to presentaion in a Province of Ontario court of justice.