Class 5 License Information Nunavut
FREE CAR INSURANCE QUOTES NUNAVUT
Get online auto insurance quotes and save today. Lets see how much you could save?
Class 7 Learner LicenseHow to get your Class 7 License
- You must be 15 years or older
- If you under the age of 18 you must get parent/guardian approval
- Visit a licensing office to pass a vision test and a written knowledge test about the rules of the road and traffic signs
- Maintain zero blood alcohol level at all times
- Must drive with a fully licensed driver, who has a minimum of 24 months experience with a full Class 5 license.
- Must display a student sign in the vehicle which is visible to all drivers approaching from behind
- May not drive between the hours of 11pm to 6am
Class 5 Full LicenseHow to get your Class 5 License
After 12 months of holding a Class 7 license you are eligible to take the Class 5 road test. On successful completion of this road test you can obtain your 5 license .
Save on car insurance. Get your free quote now!